Every office has a set of ever changing rules, and here's our very own set! #Obey
1. Thou Shalt Never, Ever Skip an Office Coffee/Tea Round
If you fail to make good on your scheduled tea round you're opening yourself up to a whole world of passive aggression. Make sure you never miss your turn to avoid attracting scowls and missing out on your morning hot beverage - or worse - receiving your tea with 6 heaps of sugar in the wrong mug. There is certainly no excuses with our state of the art Zip Hydrotap with instant boiling water!
2. Thou Shalt Not Play Cheesy Music On Any Day But A Friday
No Katy Perry, no Taylor Swift, no Ke$ha and categorically no One Direction is to be played until Friday. On Friday, however, the cheese may rain down with impunity and drive your resident workplace "museos" absolutely bananas.
3. Break Time Is Break Time - Away from that desk!
Step away from the desk and have a real break. No sandwich crumbs allowed on the keyboards please! Breaks are an important part of the workday, and can actually boost productivity when taken as real breaks.
4. Friday Afternoon is Reserved for One Question Only: "Doing Anything Nice This Weekend?"
If you are, in fact, planning to spend the next two days in bed, watching an entire season of Battlestar Galactica in your pants and occasionally crying to your pet house rabbit about your recent break up, lying is imperative. Tell your colleagues you're going jet-skiing, just remember to have a story for Monday morning's round of: "How was your weekend?".
5. Thou Shalt Not Microwave Anything Unholy Smelling For Lunch
Yesterday's Chinese takeaway - no. Anything containing fish - NO!!!! Do not be the person with the smelly lunch, not cool Dave.
6. Everyone Must Replenish office supply of chewing gum.
A solid supply of chewing gum is essential for any studio, all stock must be replenished weekly!
7. Thou Shalt Not Be The Fool Who Forgets to Click 'Reply All' in Group Emails
This is a foolish move. If you don't want to be labelled a luddite, antisocial or just plain rude, remember that all important "Reply All" button. Trust us.
8. and finally….Leaving Exactly at 5pm is a Cardinal Sin
Even the most dedicated clock-watcher knows that packing up and going home on the dot of 5pm is not cool. You may be playing a covert game of solitaire, but don't shut down until 5:10pm at least if you want to make friends and win boss brownie points.